Irony Hub Wiki:Rules
Jump to navigation Jump to search
I want you to have fun on Irony Hub Wiki, but we gotta have some rules so this place isn't total anarchy.
- Don't do anything illegal. Duh.
- No harassment. Don't attack, harass, disparage, threaten, etc. other people, whether you're talking about a wiki user or not.
- Don't get too crazy. You can joke around a little and have some fun, it is Irony Hub after all. But don't be spamming pages with "JREROIERJWA OIERQOI HQWOIRQWOIQWR OJQWIOR I HATE NIGGERS XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!". You can put a few jokes in articles, but don't ruin articles.
- Stay (sort of) on topic. Don't add a bunch of stuff that has absolutely nothing to do with Irony Hub. I only have so much disk space, so I swear if you use this wiki as a dumping ground for random stuff I am going to ban you faster than
- No NSFW. I don't want to see your fart porn collection
- This is a wiki. A wiki is all about collaboration. Don't be like "NOOOOOOOOO YOU CANT CHANGE MY ARTICLE :rage::rage::rage:". You don't "own" any articles. It's a wiki. Don't gatekeep articles. That said, if there's something you want to change, remove, or add to an article, don't be afraid to edit it.
- Use common sense. These rules don't cover everything that is considered wrong. If something goes against common sense, you probably shouldn't do it.